Do you love magazines? If so, then you’ll love RBdigital!
What is RBdigital?
If you remember Zinio, then you know RBdigital. RBdigital is Zinio with a new name. It is a digital newsstand. Through the BCCLS partnership with RBdigital, you can borrow over 250 magazines and read them on your computer or download them to portable devices.
- No check out limits
- No returns
- No hold lists
Currently RBdigital is supported on the following devices and computers:
- Android phones and tablets
- Kindle Fire/HD/HDX
- Macs and Windows PCs (via web browser)
- Chromebooks, Linux PCs, and nearly any other computer (via web browser)
Getting started is easy…
Create an account through the RBdigital page
- Go to rbdigital.ebccls.org and click on Create New Account on the upper right hand side of the page
- Enter your library card number and click Next.
- Complete the form and click Create Account.
- Check out a magazine
-Select a magazine and click Checkout.
- Read your magazine
-If you’re on a Mac or PC computer, click Start Reading and the magazine will open in a new tab for you to read your favorite magazines without leaving the library collection page.
-This feature is compatible with Internet Explorer 11, Edge, Mac Safari, Chrome, and Firefox.
- Portable devices
-If you wish to read your magazine(s) on a portable device, follow the instructions specific to your device.
RecordedBooks provides an excellent online resource to help you learn more about RBdigital.
For additional assistance, click here to fill out a support form.